Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PIF - Pay it Forward


Thanks to Tina, I now know about the Pay it Forward Exchange...yet one more positive aspect of the blogging community. I will send a handmade gift to each of the first three people who leave a comment about this post on my blog AND who are willing to join this exchange by making the same promise on their own blog. No telling what my gifts will be but I can tell you that the first three people to comment will get their gift sometime in the next 365 days. And in return, you can pay it forward!

3 comments:

ginny Smallenburg said...

I'll play!
I love the whole Pay-it-Forward concept.

http://lostaussie.typepad.com said...

Yes! this sounds like a very fun concept, count me in!
Marie

Cec said...

I'm the third, PIF!!!
cecilechesneau@hotmail.fr