Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Go Ahead...Make My Day!


My day was made when Trudi gave me the You Make My Day Award. Thanks Trudi. I will say right back at you as your spirit, creativity, and energy have made many a day for me. Visit her blog, two dresses studio, to see what I mean.


The rules for the You Make My Day award are to name 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times. I present this award to the following 10 artists:

azirca
&rew Borloz
Marie Otero
David Castle
Tina Shoaga
Lisa Hoffman
Michelle Ward
Gillian McMurray
Maralena Howard
Bridgette Guerzon Mills

All 10 of these bloggers have inspired me through their artwork, blog posts, comments, emails, and /or gifts. They all have made many of my days brighter through their words and actions, and by sharing their creativity. It has been a pleasure "meeting" you all!

6 comments:

&rew said...

This is my first award and you made my day today. Thanks so much, Seth! &rew

azirca said...

Thank you so much for the award Seth and also for your kind words.
You've made my day!

LIsa Hoffman said...

Seth...You are THE Community Builder. Thanks for your Creative Focus and Wonderful, Tangy Energy.
Now that we've "met" your Blog People, it's easy to see why we're all fans of YOU.
As for the award?:

"...and now I'd like to thank the following people...."

Lisa Hoffman

michelle ward said...

Hey Seth - thanks for the heads up on this honor. Wow, (she says while blushing) it's really cool to be acknowledged this way. It continues to amaze me how we can find a tribe of people we jive with just by a few clicks of the mouse. Happy to have clicked my way over to YOU!

Maralena (AKA: mcdc3s) said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am so honored by this thoughtfulness. This have a very special meaning to me.

Hugs Maralena

2 said...

Seth! Thanks for the wonderful words. Again, you made my day. But, I can't talk - I have to post this and rush back to your newer posts that as always, inspire me! I like what Lisa said - You are The Community Builder!