Monday, February 18, 2008

On the Web: DIY CITI MAG

A new online magazine has just launched, DIY CITI MAG and the first city that they highlight is New York. It is clear that a lot of time, energy, and heart went into the development of this amazing publication that "celebrates the independent artist and DIY spirit." They highlight artists and stores related to all things DIY - including mixed media, paper art, photography, letterpress, rubber stamping, knitting, sewing, quilting, metalwork, jewelry, ceramics, zines, street art and more. Learn about the best places to get all your DIY supplies in NYC. In the second issue, they will highlight New Orleans. Check it out now.

6 comments:

diything said...

Thanks Seth for posting about DIY City mag...yes lots of love, sleepless nights - lol...went into it - but all worth it!

deb and wendy

Chris said...

Thanks for telling me about this! I'm looking forward to checking it out. The cover looks fab. I'm just a little irritated that people keep publishing things BEFORE I CAN GET MY ZINE GOING!

I'm not competitive, though.

Hope you are well, Seth!

Chris said...

Thanks for telling me about this! I'm looking forward to checking it out. The cover looks fab. I'm just a little irritated that people keep publishing things BEFORE I CAN GET MY ZINE GOING!

I'm not competitive, though.

Hope you are well, Seth!

azirca said...

This looks like a fantastic source for inspiration, supplies, and a great way to discover new artists. I have already visited many of the artists web sites who are featured in the mag, my bookmarks are overflowing!

blendedcolors said...

this looks very cool... i will check it out!

Lisa H. said...

Whoa.
...and I thought that I was going to work today??!!!
This is amazing. I've been paging through and scratching web addresses when I should be washing my hair....

Thanks Seth...this is a Treasure Chest of resources.
Off to buy my plane ticket.

Lisa H