Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Appreciations

This past Friday the counter on my blog passed 20,000 hits. I am amazed by this number and thank everyone who has visited The Altered Page. I began this blog in August 2007 not knowing what to expect. I remember being thrilled when I received my first comment less than 2 weeks later (thanks Esmeralda wherever you are), as I imagined all other bloggers would be too. And now, more than 150 posts and 20,000 visitors later, I am still thrilled and feel inspired by all of you. Thank you!


Thanks also go out to both Kristy at Kristy's Musings and Valerie at Val's Altered HeART Journey for giving me the Arte y Pico award. The following 5 rules are attached to this award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

Having already given the "Excellent Blog Award" and the "You Make My Day Award" to a total of 20 blogs, I have chosen five additional blogs that inspire me:

What If I...
Desideratum
Ragtags Studio Central
River Garden Studio
Into the Blystic Elis Cooke

6 comments:

Gillian McMurray said...

Congratulations, Seth. It is a blog worthy of so many visitors.

Gwen Buchanan said...

I want to thank you Seth, for your generous nature.

notmassproduced said...

wow - it's no wonder you have had so many visitors. Your blog has so much interesting stuff on it and lots of wonderful art. I only wish i had more time to explore it more. congratulations.

Chris said...

Holy cow! 20,000 visits?! in six months?!

This accounts for how many times I've been by, but I'm sure there are at least 20,000 others. Go check again!

You are fun, inventive, giving. Thanks for being here, Seth.

Into the Blystic said...

Hi Seth
Thanks so much for this award! 'tis an honour! Congrats on the 20,000 mark... and I can't wait to see what you get up to next! namaste Elis.

sue Pieper said...

What a wonderful place to visit! Just found you through a link on Tricia Anders blog, and am so glad I did, it'll take days to get through all this:) You have an outstnding blog, I'll be adding your link to mine, hope you don't mind, but this is a special place that I want to return to often, and send others this way, too.