Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To everything, turn turn turn

Thanks to everybody who took the time to comment on Revolution.
In several comments and emails a number of people asked about the hardware I used to complete this project.










This is a product called the Revolving Artist Trading Card (ATC) Holder and is made by a company called 7 Gypsies.





Along with the holder, the company also sells prepunched cards and tabbed cards to be used with the Holder. They also just released a punch to allow you to attach already made ATCs. Also, they now have a larger Revolving Holder and "slipcovers" to allow you to display 4 x 6 photos and other small pieces of art without needing to punch holes in the work. Google "7 Gypsies" to find an online store to purchase these items but be prepared to wait because they are often sold out!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, I am so inspired by this project, and now I know where to get the holder, and if only I weren't going on vacation I would have time to make a million ATCs to put in it. Or, I might need more than one... Your ATCs are beautiful and the display of them enriches that beauty.

Gillian McMurray said...

Thanks for sharing that info. I wondered what you had used. 7 Gypsies make some wonderful things but this has to be one of the most useful.

bockel24 said...

Hey, that´s good news about the new piece that allows us to use older cards without destroying them - thanks for sharing!

Terry Rafferty said...

Fantastic Seth, thanks for the information. I already have a project in mind...

Candace said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for this information! oh yeah, now My widdle ATCs will have a "home". Excellent!

Two thumbs up,
Candace