Thursday, July 17, 2008

Survey Says...


As I am preparing the results of my upcoming artist survey, I thought I would highlight the links to the posts from the first survey. If you have never seen them before, be prepared to learn more about an incredible group of artists and their work. If you read the responses when they were originally posted, take another look. It may feel like you are seeing them for the first time.

Click here to see the names of the 35 original participating artists and to link directly to their sites.

The first two questions were:

IF I COULD TAKE A CLASS FROM ONE ARTIST FROM ANYTIME IN HISTORY, INCLUDING TODAY, IT WOULD BE...

5 THINGS ON MY STUDIO TABLE RIGHT NOW INCLUDE...

More questions from the original survey to be posted over the next few weeks. New questions, more artists coming in August. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

machinarex said...

That's quite a collection of artists there...now I know what a portion of my day will be spent doing!

sarajo f said...

i found your intriguing blog via mansuetude...many thanks!

lynne h said...

gak, seth! i just named today's post 'bits and pieces'! it seemed the perfect name for what i was writing about, and now i see 'bits and pieces' here! i certainly had no intentions of copying, lol!

these papers are gorgeous!!