Monday, July 14, 2008

Twice as Nice


I am the lucky recipient of TWO different blog awards from TWO artists and I would like to pass these on.

I received the Brilliante Weblog award from both Roxanne from River Garden Studio and from notmassproduced from the blog This Disordered Life. They each deservedly received this award and generously passed it on to me. Thank you!




I also received the Blog of Distinction Award from Roxanne as well. Thanks again Roxanne. This is twice as nice!







The rules for receiving these awards are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I am passing these awards on to seven blogs that I have discovered relatively recently and that may or may not be new to you too. They are all quite varied in terms of focus but each of them is a great example of the creativity of artists and art blogs today. I am loving all of them and highly encourage a visit to each.

The Artful Zebra
Heart and Life
Among the Burrs & Stickers
Curious Expeditions
Ponderings
Re:form
Tumbleword

9 comments:

iHanna said...

Nice links that you've awarded! Thanks, I needed some inspiration today!

notmassproduced said...

what a feast you have provided us with today :o)

Dina said...

Thanks for linking me up, you're pretty inspiring yourself! :)

firstborn studio said...

wonderful!!!

vivian said...

love your links! did i forget to let you know i gave you those awards earlier as well? ;)you obviously are very inspiring to lots of people!!

Kari Gibson said...

I found your blog via these awards and like what I see...

mansuetude said...

Thanks Seth! I love your work.

M said...

Thanks so much for the award. We are honored. So glad you like our site. It's people like you that keep us doing what we're doing.

Thanks!

kookaburra said...

Hiya--I'm a bit behind in discovering your comment & surprise nomination, but can now enthusiastically thank you. Also, you deserve such compliments in return!