Saturday, August 2, 2008

Two from One

The new artist survey from The Pulse hits computer screens sometime later this month. I am working away at creating the posts and enjoying everybody's creative and unique responses. In preparation, here are links to two more questions and answers from the first survey posted in January 2008.


TODAY MY FAVORITE COLOR IS...


ONE ARTIST THAT INSPIRES ME IS...


I would also like to thank Chrysti, who showcases her wonderful art on her blog, Art by Chrysti. Check out the incredible photograph she uses for her banner! Chrysti gifted me with the Brillante Weblog award. I appreciate this very much and her description of my blog made my day.

And for those of you following the search for anonymous...no word yet. But I am keeping my fingers crossed!

5 comments:

artisticdiva said...

Seth, Thanks for posting those who inspire you. I love checking out other people's blogs, and when bloggers I enjoy reading post those they admire, I know they'll be great! I hope you find anonymous! What a great conversation, though, that took place after you posted that comment about looking for him/her. I learned so much about what others do, and I found two new sites to find ephemera. More places to spend some money on yummy things!

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing these again! And I'm so ready to feel The Pulse! This is a fabulous thing, Seth.

And I'm most anxious to read all the answers to your question about jammies!!

Rock on!

susanna said...

Hey, Seth, I saw you piece in the latest Artful Blogging magazine yesterday. Congratulations!

ckw said...

thanks for keeping up the "search" and visiting me-
i love having a favorite colour everyday-'cuz all colours are so great- today mine is tuquoise- i love the greenish blue-makes me feel cool -as it is hot here today
thanks again-
ckw

Stephanie said...

so interesting to get this up close and personal view of so many talented artists!