Monday, October 20, 2008

Hot Off the Presses


My zine from the artist survey is ready to ship. For those of you who have already paid, your copy will be sent early this week. For those of you who have reserved a copy, I will mail the zine to you when I receive payment. And if you haven't yet contacted me and would like a copy, email me and I will send you payment information. And thanks go out to Kristy Christopherson, who sent me the decorated envelope above and the beautiful ATC below with her payment.

8 comments:

Kristy C said...

Awwwwwwwww shucks!!! Thanks so much Seth! I am looking forward to the Zine :) I will be needing more reading material very soon here :)

Karen Cole said...

You should have had a few with you the other night!!

I would have been able to sell quite a few. Truely.

Judy and I both really enjoyed meeting you.

Please let me know how I can purchase one.

Sounds like you had a great trip. I'm looking forward to the stories and photos.

Chris said...

Seth, I love it when zines come hot off the press!
Thanks for all your hard work.

sf said...

Nice atc, Kristy!!
sarah

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see the zine, and I can't wait to hear about your trip to New Mexico!

And yes, nice atc, Kristy!

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Hooray! Artsy goodness coming to a mailbox near you! (Or is that me??)

THanks Seth! You ROCK! :)

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Seth ! I could not be more pleased with my issue of THE PULSE, it arrived in today's post
The covers are brilliant and the insides turned out fantastically also! Hooray for you and all of your hard work - You Rock!!!
Glad you got away for an art-cation, fabulous photos!!! TFS

Don Madden said...

The Pulse is an awesome piece of work -- many thanks. Just working down the links page is making my brain explode -- too much creativity in just one place! Love the covers.
Susan (and Don)