Some weeks are good. Some weeks are great. And some weeks are peaks! This prior week was definitely one of those in terms of art!
1. Received my copy of Cynjon's new zine, Varietist Muse. I was lucky enough to have a number of pieces of my artwork published in this issue, including the artwork pictured below. This inaugural volume is the "You Say You Want a Change" issue. Click this link to see sample pages and to buy this gem.
2. Worked on papers to send to Lynne and Julie for our Graffiti Wall collaboration.
3. Completed the Global Guerilla (k)nit in with Jill from Jazworks and didn't have to "post" bail! Thank you grrl & dog for sponsoring this cool collaboration.
4. Received Jill's book to work in for the Inner Works Altered Book project. The book is already spectacular and the theme, Designs in Nature, is right up my alley. Here are a few details of Jill's stunning pages. And the last two shots are details from one of my pages in progress.
5. Worked on some other art projects, to be revealed soon.
6. Finally got around to photographing an amazing package of treasures I received a while ago from Karen Cole from Artsortments. If you are not familiar with her amazing copper and acrylic pieces, run right now to her blog! Thanks KC!