Sunday, March 18, 2018

Art Deck 6

After a long break focused on other work, I have had a chance to work on my Art Deck - 52 small artworks, all under 6 x 6 inches and available at accessible prices ranging from $35-$55. These pieces, numbers 40 to 45, are now in my online shop. You can see all the other work from the Art Deck here.

TIMELESS (sold - thank you)

TUESDAY MORNING  (sold - thank you)

SIMPLICITY  (sold - thank you)

BULLSEYE  (sold - thank you)

COLORBLIND (sold - thank you)

CROSSHATCH (sold - thank you)
=

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are incredible and PRICELESS!

HMax said...

All wonderful Seth (Tuesday Morning is my fave though)!

Redanne said...

The piece I bought from you last year is a real treasure, all of these pieces are beautiful too.

rbuff said...

Is Crosshatch (blue 123) available, Seth? If so, I’d like it, please. Ruth

sarascloset said...

Nice offerings! Love Tuesday Morning!

Patricia Lintner said...

These are all so beautiful Seth! Each one is so intimate in its own way!

A Pink said...

Unique, original and real 'gems'. Creativity at it's best x