Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Bakery: 2

It has been so exciting to see what all you creative people out there are doing with Baked Texture, my new embossing powder for artists from Emerald Creek, which happily are now back in stock in my online shop.

My hope with these powders was that people would find non-traditional ways to use them. And you haven't disappointed. Here are some of the beauties I have come across online this week. Click each link to see more...


Tracy used Patina Oxide to create the textured butterfly in the center and Chunky Rust around the edges of the tag.


--------------------------



Autumn used Vintage Beeswax, Patina Oxide and Deep Sea on her textured and layered accordion book.


--------------------------


Alison created this swath of rust using both Chunky Rust and Rocky Road Baked Texture.


--------------------------


Julie created a series of pieces, each of which used one of the flavors of Baked Texture. Ancient Amber is above and Chunky Rust is below.


--------------------------


Barbara created this rough, textural element using Rocky Road.


--------------------------


Amanda used Rocky Road, Vintage Beeswax, Deep Sea, Ancient Amber, Dirty Sand, and Patina Oxide to create all these multi-textured details.

14 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Wow Seth I am absolutely delighted to be showcased alongside all the wonderful designers. Thank you so much for all your support and for the wonderful Baked Textures. I love love them. Tracy ❤️❤️

ann barnes said...

All such stunning pieces, it's so inspiring seeing the difference ways these textures are being used. I am really happy that you are sharing these artists and their works, love finding new artists to be inspired by and learn from! Thanks!

Indira said...

Seth,

Do I need a heating tool to set the textures? I don't have a heating tool. Is there any other way to make the powders stick?

Debi Adams said...

Wow! I loved every one of these pieces. Great use of your powders and creativity overload. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing, Seth

Redanne said...

Beautiful creations, each and every one! x

Amanda said...

Absolutely delighted to be showcased alongside all these fabulous pieces of art. Thanks Seth
Love
Amanda x

Words and Pictures said...

What a delight to find myself in such amazing company. Fantastic projects one and all. I'm having a great time exploring the potential of the Baked Textures - love them!
Alison x

PocketSize said...

Wow these are all so beautiful! I especially love Autumn Clark's cardboard accordion book. Yum.

Catherine said...

I'm so excited to see two of my favorites showcased here, Autumn and Barbara. I love their style and the way they used the baked texture. All of the projects are awesome!!

sarascloset said...

Seth, I am so pleased that you've collected these beautiful inspiring works by some of my favorite artists all in one spot! We are all enjoying your Baked Textures and they inspire us so much! Way to go Tracy, Autumn and Alison! So wonderful to see your beautiful pieces featured here!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Thank you for the wonderful lift Seth! Exploring the possibilities of Baked Textures has led me in many new directions. So many possibilities so much inspiration.

A Pink said...

A fabulous gallery of amazing 'baked' projects by all the artist featured. Inspiration aplenty. Thanks for sharing , Seth . x

SewPaperPaint said...

Sigh... I totally love embossing and your powders at hands down THE BEST! I still have the certificate of my first visit to a stamp store that says in embossed lettering "Autumn has witnessed the magic of embossing" with an embossed butterfly. LOL! That was almost 20 years ago and I'm still thrilled each time I see the powder turn. Thanks so much for sharing my book here and congrats to the other amazing featured artists.