Friday, June 22, 2018

Thirty Days


This weekend I am heading down under for a month-long art adventure in Australia - all of which will be shared with you via this blog and all my social media sites.


During that period of time, my online shop will be closed. If you have thought about ordering something...now is the time. The shelves are filled with original art, stencils, stamps, paint and - yes - even every flavor of Baked Texture embossing powder.


Saturday 6/23 will be my last day to ship and the shop will be shut by mid-day.

If you are interested in getting an email when the shop re-opens, please feel free to email me at shap97@gmail.com.

And as always...thank you for your support!

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your time down under. I am in awe!

seo company in san jose said...

I love adventure also thank you for sharing this.
seo company in san jose

web design said...

I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.