Monday, October 29, 2018

The Other Art Fair


Thrilled to be a first time-exhibitor at The Other Art Fair in Brooklyn, New York. Presented by Saatchi Art, this fair runs from November 8 to November 11 and is being held at the Brooklyn Expo Center in Greenpoint. The work of 130 juried artists will be shown and each artist will be at their booth for the run of the show. In addition, there will be artist talks, interactive art exhibits, a tattoo artist, and plenty of food and drink.


I have been working hard, creating new work and reworking older pieces as well. Would love to have you join me there. The fair opens Thursday night 11/8 from 6pm to 10pm with a private view party. The exhibition continues on Friday 11/9 from 3pm to 10pm, Saturday 11/10 from 12pm to 9pm, and Sunday 11/11 from 11am to 6pm.


If you would like to attend the VIP opening on Thursday night, please email me at shap97@gmail.com for complimentary tickets. If you would like complimentary tickets to attend the fair Friday through Sunday, click here and use code ARTIST.

I am in booth #20 and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! wish i was there.Adelina Willem

A Pink said...

Big Congratulations! Seth. Your gallery of work is outstanding and no doubt it will draw the eyes of many. I'll be sending out the good positive vibes ( not that you'll need them) and supporting from the side lines wishing I could be there.

Wonder if I could get British Airways or American Airlines to give me complimentary tickets too :D

Enjoy x