Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mixed Media

This is a mixed media postcard that I made using an image that I photographed, found and altered paper, and acrylics. I like the movement captured by this piece, almost as if the wind is blowing the components of the postcard.


steph said...

hi seth
i'm WOWed by your art.

i'm truely inspired by your 'book report' visuals. great start to a fab journal that i'm sure will be amazing in the end result!and the fact that you live in NYC -lucky! i've been once, and loved every minute that i was there. the inspiration opportunities are endless- to say the least, and your work is proof positive of that.

thanks for commenting on my site- i'll be back here again for more inspiration!

Gillian McMurray said...

I love the combination of colours and movement in this piece. Very Medieval.