Monday, October 6, 2008

Inbox/Outbox - Part One

The post office has been very good to me during the run of The Pulse. I received several unexpected packages.

First to arrive was a small deco that I had originally made as part of a Yahoo group back in July 2007. I am no longer a member of the group and had not still expected that it would come back to me. It was a nice surprise to find it in my mailbox. The theme was Foreign Text and below are some detail shots of the pages. Thanks to Jessica, Jan, Raquel, Kathleen, and Pat for doing such a great job on their pages.








Next to arrive was a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) sent by Julie from The Land of Lost Luggage. This mail art arrived in my mailbox totally unexpectedly.



Julie sent me these two beautiful pieces to thank me for effort that went into The Pulse. Thanks Julie! Your thoughtfulness is appreciated so very much.




I continue to be focused on a number of ongoing collaborations and am playing "catch-up" now that I have more time. I am working on a Nature Journal with Sarah Whitmire and this has evolved into one of my favorite projects yet. Here are just a few glimpses of pages I have worked on. I will post the completed journals when we are through.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful nature pages, seth - i love the leaf sewn behind the screen....x nina

Anonymous said...

Of course!

Good looking journal...btw...can't wait to see the entire package.

Sarah said...

ooooh the nature journal looks gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more

lovely mail art from Julie too, lucky you :)

Gillian McMurray said...

Lots of beautiful things to see here. Can't wait to see the nature journal once it is finished though.

Binky said...

Nice nature pieces. I look forward to seeing them when it's done.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work all around, Seth!
If you would, send me your regular mail address....

rivergardenstudio said...

Seth, these pages look wonderful! Thank you for sharing a peak into this beautiful project! Roxanne

Anonymous said...

love the look of these pages seth..

Ro Bruhn said...

Fabulous pages and lovely packages. Enjoy your holiday.