Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zine This!


I am happy to announce that the print version of the recent artist survey from The Pulse is available for purchase. Given the huge amount of information that was collected, I think the survey lends itself very well to a book format.

Here are the specifics. 94 artists answer 7 questions and reveal their creative hearts and minds. 1 of these 7 questions was not posted on my blog and is available only in the zine. The zine is coil bound and 144 pages (72 back and front)! Because of its length, I was not able to include the photographs associated with the online version. This zine is text only and old school. Art is limited to both sides of the front and back covers. Think of it as a companion to the blog posts and a convenient way to have all the information in one easy to read spot!


Price before shipping is $10.00. Total cost to the US and Canada is $13.00. International shipping is high for this weight and total cost ends up being $19.00. You can pay via Pay Pal or personal check. The zine will not be ready to ship until October 20th but feel free to reserve your copy now. To do so, please contact me by email (see link in the upper right corner of my blog) to order and I will send you all the info you need to make your purchase. You will receive payment instructions via email and you are welcome to forward your payment anytime between now and October 20th and beyond.

Thank you for being part of The Pulse!

8 comments:

Chris said...

YAY!!

Congrats!

Gillian McMurray said...

Woo-hoo! My e-mail is on its way.

Anonymous said...

awesome - congrats!

notmassproduced said...

well done - this looks like an epic piece of work!

Anonymous said...

ya know.. I do see a book deal in this.. ever thought about it? I mean it's almost a thesis. Think of the fab art and eye candy that wold be served up alongside those pearls.

Anonymous said...

brilliant~

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant idea! I enjoyed reading and learning about the fellow artists in your blog- every post! I'm sure the book version is a hit! Congrats!!!

sf said...

Laughed at, (and loved) your descrip. of The Pulse zine as "Old School" - the fact there IS an old school style zine is oddly ironic. It totally delights me. (And now I'm all, "Dang, Angela, why we gotta be so 'New School'?")
Maybe, in the spirit, you can do a hand drawn (drawings only!) and call it Absolut Seth?!
Mmmm, can't wait!
sarah