Monday, July 9, 2012

Parallax Art Fair

I am pleased to announce that I will be an exhibiting artist at the inaugural Parallax Art Fair in New York City. This event has been held in London for the last four years and makes its premier in NYC with a private viewing on Friday, August 3rd from 7 to 9pm. The Fair is open to the public from 11am to 7pm on Saturday, August 4th and from 11am to 5pm on Sunday, August 5th. Admission is free and you can obtain complimentary tickets in advance online.


More than 200 emerging artists from more than 25 countries will be exhibiting, guaranteeing a wide variety of styles, media, and prices. Participating artists and examples of their artwork can be found on the online catalogue. The event is being held at 82 Mercer Street, a beautiful 50,000 square foot event space in the heart of Soho.


I hope that all of you in close proximity to NYC will be able to attend. I will be exhibiting artwork from two of my recent series: "Passages" and "Interior Angles." I plan to be at my booth for the entire event and I look forward to meeting any of you who are able to attend.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Seth. Wishing you and all the artists a successful show :).
Stay inspired!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Well congratulations on everything Seth - the DVDs, the art fair, your 500,00th visitor, and your amazing energy!

elizabeth said...

We'll be there!

lyle said...

I can tell that the artists in the catalogue will be in good company with your work on display! hope the show will be a great success for all!

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Congratulations on your inclusion of the show ... I'd call you a jet-setter, but you already live there!
-J

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

Congratulations Seth! Wish I could attend!

Caterina Giglio said...

do take pics and share it with us.. have a great show...

Jill Zaheer said...

Ccongratulations! This is so exciting!!

Jo Murray said...

Congrats Seth... but it's too far too visit. I was surprised to find that none of the Australian artists in the show are familiar to me.

lynne h said...

wonderful, seth!

Marit said...

Congratulations Seth! You know I would love to be there... I will be in spirit!

erika husselmann said...

Enjoy Seth! Lots of sales to you!!

No artists from New Zealand I see.. ;-)

Just a quick reminder that artswappers' signature exchange is happening again in September this year... inviting you to participate if you have time :-)

http://artswappers.com

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Oh how I wish I could stop by and see your work. You are such an inspiration and I really enjoy following your blog.

Parabolic Muse said...

how much would I love to say what Elizabeth said, "we'll be there!" Looks like a great experience. Congrats to you.

I will be asking for Held, soon. I miss it.

Holly Friesen said...

Looking forward to meeting you there, Seth!

Ruth Armitage said...

I am usually a silent reader, but I happen to be visiting NYC that weekend! How serendipitous! Perhaps I will stop by and introduce myself :) Congratulations Seth...