Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2013 Workshop Schedule


I am going on the road in 2013 and just might be in your neighborhood. I have been working on scheduling workshops for next year and am now officially booked at multiple venues in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, and Washington State. Details, including descriptions of all the classes, are now posted and can be seen at any time by clicking on the "workshops" tab at top of my blog. I am in the process of scheduling additional dates in other states and the listing will be updated in bold as workshops are confirmed. One of the best parts of the classes I have been teaching is actually meeting so many online friends in person. Hopefully I get to meet you soon too!






16 comments:

Lisa H said...

Yes:
Come BAAACCCKKK!....your room's waiting.

ArtPropelled said...

What an exciting adventure you are on Seth!

amy of studio four corners said...

You will be busy in the new year! I've put your Washington State workshop on my Santa wish list...I guess I'll have to see if I've been good...

Dayna Collins said...

Yay! You're teaching in Portland next year at Collage. Great city, great store.

Maureen said...

We need to get you back here with a workshop at the Salon's new digs, scheduled to open in February.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds like you're going to be crazy busy but I'm sure it will be lots of fun.

Nathalie Nayer said...

I wish I could take another class with you!

bohemiannie! art said...

We're headed to St Pete, FL in February to find a house...so I'll be doing what I can to get you down south.

connie said...

congrats on your teaching venue! when will you be arriving in california? jk... but hoping!
have a wonderful holiday! xo

Jo Murray said...

IF ONLY!!!!! Not too many 'blokes' in these groups Seth....how do you get a word in?

rivergardenstudio said...

Oh Seth!! To think you will soon be on this glorious adventure!!! And that I will see you...AND we will have a show together!!! So much to look forward too...
roxanne

ART*ticulation said...

Wow great schedule sounds like your going full time artist!,

Paula said...

How cool,Seth! I've taken many a class at "The Queen's Ink." Awesome people and a great space. You're going to love it! I'm hoping to be able to join you there.

froebelsternchen said...

sounds really cool and exciting!
Hope we will see such great group-photoes in future here on the blog...looks as all the artists have much fun!

Have also fun in 2013 with your TEACHING ADVENTURE Seth!


Parabolic Muse said...

I give you permission to visit L.A.

Yay!!

annielou said...

I am all signed up and ready at Ink About It ....