Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 118...
1. Always amazed by the photography of Susan Tuttle.
2. Instagram Love: Zhi Qi Ni
3. More Instagram love: John Borrero.
4. This is wallpaper. Yes...wallpaper.
5. Roben-Marie Smith shares a 30-minute video tutorial showing you how to make a pocket tri-fold book.
6. Alfie Date, a 109-year-old Australian, knits sweaters for injured penguins.
7. Flashback Link 2009: Waste Not - an exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art from Beijing artist Song Dong in NYC that every "collector" should see.