Friday, September 30, 2016

Make it Your Own: 7

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.

9 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Thank you again so much for sharing my latest canvas Seth! It's always a joy to use your wonderful designs xx

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Really nice collection. Inspiring :-)

Deborah Wainwright said...

Thank you Seth for Sharing my journal page Debs 😊

Jo Murray said...

Your Drip,Drop die is so distinctive it always says 'Seth' to me. It's fascinating how many different ways people use the same tools.

Debi Adams said...

Thank you always Seth. Loved seeing how everyone translates your dies into their own masterpiece :). Love this type of post too!

Brian Kasstle said...

Wonderful varied work! I love the crackle paint!!! LOVE it!!!

PaperArtsy said...

Lol. I'm so out of the loop didn't even realise you showed my sample from Ally Pally. Along with your inny/ outy stencils (which are genius BTW) I also used loads of your spellbinder stamps and impression obsession stamps too! The feature stamp is one of our first minis circa 2005!!
This past w/e there was so much interest in your products at the show in Port sunlight across the mersea from Liverpool!
Think there are some serious Seth addicted peeps here in the U.K.

Jackie PN said...

Really fabulous makes from these folks using your products!! Jackie ")

colleen attara said...

Thank you for including me here! Beautiful curating Seth. Those heart shaped paint cans are etched in my mind forever.

Keep sprinkling all your creative magic!

Colleen