Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 124...
1. In love with these stitched book pages from Tina Walker.
2. I can never get enough of the surface texture created by Finnabair.
3. Love the layers in the work of Janet Reid.
4. Fascinated by the Year of Knots from Windy Chien.
5. Excited to see the Agnes Martin exhibition at the Guggenheim in NYC.
6. Who wouldn't want to get a package like this in the mail?! From Amy Duncan.
7. Flashback link 2009: detail shots from Handbook.