Saturday, June 24, 2017

Stenciling 5 Ways

In the video below, Kim Dellow uses my Alpha Drips and Number Drips stencils from StencilGirl Products to create a layered journal page.





In the video, she demonstrates 5 stenciling techniques: stencil printing, sponge application, gel medium resist, spray through and draw through.

Have a look and feel free to share your favorite stenciling techniques in the comments.


Click here to see Kim's YouTube channel where she generously shares weekly technique videos on all things art and craft. 

6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Some very useful tips for me!. thanks

Kim Dellow said...

Thank you for re-posting my video and I am glad you liked it! Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Kim

Redanne said...

I love Kim's weekly videos, she has shared some wonderful techniques in this one, thanks for sharing Seth! x

Lisa H said...

great video, thanks!

Carole M. said...

Kim, what great techniques using some great stencils from my friend, Seth!!! Thanks so much!!

Carole from Chicago

A Pink said...

Great stenciling techniques from Kim . Thanks for sharing Seth x