Saturday, July 8, 2017

Just Added: 2018

My workshop schedule for 2018 has begun to take shape and there are some exciting things on the horizon. I will be visiting many new places and returning to some old favorites. Here is a bit of a preview of both:

February brings me back to Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, North Carolina.


From February 9-11, I will be teaching Table of Contents. 


Click here to see the magic that Glenda Miles made in this class when she took it earlier this year at Art is You Santa Rosa. Registration is now open and seating is limited.

-----

April takes me back to Portland, Oregon for the first time since 2013. I will be teaching a very special collaborative workshop with Kecia Deveney


A Field Guide to Altered Aviary will take place at the studio space of Jesse Reno from April 12-15. Email me at shap97@gmail to be added to the interest list and you will receive info on details and registration first.

-----

In May I will be teaching in Lexington, Kentucky for the first time at EncaustiCastle, the retreat venue run by Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch. 


I will be part of a 6 day book arts retreat. From May 9-12, I will be teaching and from May 12-15, the amazing Daniel Essig will be your instructor. Take my workshop, take his workshop or take both. Add you name to the interest list and get info first.

-----

In late May and early June, I will be one of many instructors at the Quilt & Surface Design Symposium at the Columbus College of Art and Design in Columbus, Ohio.


I will be teaching Table of Contents, a 5-day workshop from May 28-June 1 and For Your Eyes Only, a 2-day workshop from June 2-3. Registration is now open.


-----

In July I am excited to be returning to Australia for the fourth time. 


I am teaching Table of Contents with Fibre Arts Australia in Ballarat, Victoria from July 5-9. This workshop is full. I head to Woodlawn in New South Wales, also with Fibre Arts Australia, to again teach Table of Contents from July 12-16. Registration is open.

As always, you can see my workshops and class descriptions on my workshop page.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I have 2/3 October marked. So scared I will miss registration.

Karen said...

wow what a lot of fun to be had!!