Tuesday, November 21, 2017

#ARTifacts: October 2017

Artifacts (plural noun): objects made by a human being, typically an item of cultural or historical interest.

ARTifacts (plural noun): a collaborative project for 2017 documenting adventures in art.


Every year I have so many "art memories" from my travels, my teaching, my adventures in NYC, and my studio work. I have decided that 2017 will be the year of ARTifacts where I document my adventures in art for the entire year in a physical book. 

Always wanting to be inclusive, I turned my project into a no-rules collaboration. Participants were asked to find or make some sort of artist book, planner, scrapbook, 3-ring-binder, folder, or other container to document their creative experiences, whether they be in art, craft, or anything else.  As you can see below, each and every participant put their own creative twist on this project. And it is never too late to join. Email me at shap97@gmail.com if you would like to participate.

-------------------------------------

YOU CAN SEE ALL PREVIOUS MONTHS HERE

7 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

What an interesting assortment of work. They are beautiful. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant collection. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

Unknown said...

Good to see there are a lot of contributions again this time:)
I will enjoy following all the links.
Thanks Seth for making this post.
Wish you and all others a nice Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

this is the good link to my october artifact : https://eennieuwestart.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/artifact-31-the-spot-to-be/

Jackie PN said...

Nice assortment of pages and journals Seth!
Everyone documents so differently- very inspiring to see!
Happy Thanksgiving Seth!
Don't eat too much! Gobble Gobble
Jackie ")

A Pink said...

Fab collection of Creativity! Thanks for gathering and sharing Seth x

My Side of Oz said...

I got behind in emailing mine, Seth, but will have November and December in I hope soon! It has been a great journey and has made me thing about my art journey and being able to see it before my eyes evolve has been very satisfying! xx