Thursday, November 16, 2017

Art Asylum


Join me this Sunday, November 19, for Art Asylum at the Queen's Ink from 11am to 5pm. 


The Queen's Ink is a gorgeous art and crafts shop in a restored mill in Savage, Maryland. If you have never been to the shop you are in for a big treat.


Along with a talented group of artists, I will be a part of this annual artisan art & craft show, where you will be able to view and purchase my artwork - including many new pieces, workshop samples, old favorites that I am ready to part with, and much more.

Those attending the show will also get an exclusive preview of (and a chance to preorder) my newest stamps from Impression Obsession that will be released in early December.

Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

WOW! What a great looking place. Have fun...creatively, of course! :-)

Gwen Lafleur said...

I think my bank account just heaved a sigh of relief that I'm not flying home three days earlier... lol. Looks like it's going to be a great time! Good luck!

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

Oh man, I wish I didn't have so much to do today so I could drive down and visit! Have a great day!

A Pink said...

Sounds and looks likes a great place. As I am arriving late to this post I hope you had a brilliant time and your artwork proved to be popular. Sure it was.
x