Friday, December 15, 2017

#ARTifacts: November 2017

Artifacts (plural noun): objects made by a human being, typically an item of cultural or historical interest.

ARTifacts (plural noun): a collaborative project for 2017 documenting adventures in art.


Every year I have so many "art memories" from my travels, my teaching, my adventures in NYC, and my studio work. I have decided that 2017 will be the year of ARTifacts where I document my adventures in art for the entire year in a physical book. 

Always wanting to be inclusive, I turned my project into a no-rules collaboration. Participants were asked to find or make some sort of artist book, planner, scrapbook, 3-ring-binder, folder, or other container to document their creative experiences, whether they be in art, craft, or anything else.  As you can see below, each and every participant put their own creative twist on this project. 
-------------------------------------

YOU CAN SEE ALL PREVIOUS MONTHS HERE

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an amazing collection this month, Seth. So glad you created this collaboration because I've really enjoyed seeing what other make each month.

Indira said...

Lovely collection fro very talented artists.

Karen said...

Thanks for showing off our art! Lots of fun stuff this month.

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Thanks for including my altered Inter-Office envelope with work from such talented artists. All the best to you for the Holidays. :-)

A Pink said...

Fabulous Creativity from one and all ! x