Saturday, December 9, 2017

It's Back...

Last month I partnered with both North Light Media and PaperArtsy to create a limited-edition Mixed-Media Technique Kit available exclusively at Artists Network.

The kit sold out but a limited number of new sets are again available for purchase. You can see how the kit inspired Jeannine Stein, Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors, here on the Cloth Paper Scissors blog.



The Mixed-Media Techniques Kit with Seth Apter includes my two newest DVDs, with over 4 hours of instruction: 10 Techniques for Mixed-Media Artists and 10 Techniques for Painting Layers in Mixed Media.



This kit also includes a mix -- exclusive to this collection - of 5 of my own paint colors from PaperArtsy that when used together create a surface of rust and patina. These paints are smooth chalk acrylics that quickly dry to a matt finish.


You also get a bonus downloadable video that where I demonstrate my techniques for making rust.


Also included in the kit is a set of 4 PaperArtsy stamps from my newest release. These cling stamps are made from deeply etched, red rubber, are highly detailed, and were designed by me based on elements found within my artwork.

1 comment:

A Pink said...

Understandable this was a sell out , Seth . A fantastic kit and rather cool Chrimbo gift for the mixed media artists out there ... 'Dear Santa, are you listening ? '
x