Sunday, July 27, 2008

Color Splash


Some urban photography to bring a splash of color to your day.














Thanks go out to artist and blogger Sarah Fishburn who treated me to a color splash of her own when she mailed me a surprise RAK - random act of kindness. Her package included a generous supply of her art postcards and magnets which can be purchased at her Etsy shop. Sarah, along with Angela Cartwright, are the creators of Pasticcio Quartz (QUality ART Zine)and issue #4 was just released. Check it out here. Thanks Sarah!

9 comments:

artisticdiva said...

God, I love photographs! These are great, too. Love the old gas pumps! Makes me want to grab my camera and see what's out there today.

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos! My favorite is the color in that sunset for sure- I want to eat it up...and that RAK WOW!

Leslie said...

Great pictures Seth. I especially love the stenciled "no" on the brick wall. It looks like a ready-made journal page!

And RAK are always nice and welcome.

Kristy C said...

Those are awesome photos!! Thanks for sharing them! And boy are you lucky-you sure get some awesome mail!!I am jealous!LOL

ArtPropelled said...

Great photos. Love the 24 daisies.

Kimberly Scott said...

awesome blog!

michelle ward said...

the first dude rocks.
great snaps.

mansuetude said...

when i see the NO i immeditely heard inside myself, YES! :)

Unknown said...

Clicking on these images to enlarge...loving the color and detail...