Saturday, July 25, 2009

Studio Tour

Okay. I know that two days of Buried Treasure in one week and over 140 posts to explore have kept a lot of people in their chairs, out of their studio, and maybe even out of the office! That being said and understood, I still feel compelled to tell you about another online collaborative project I happened upon that may mean you will not leave the computer until August, at the earliest!




I found out from Kathryn of KV Creative Designs that Karen Valentine from My Desert Cottage is sponsoring an event called Where Bloggers Create. Participants are posting videos, pictures, and/or descriptions of their studio spaces. And who doesn't want to be invited into the very places where the magic happens.




You can read more about it in this post here but you will really want to head to Karen's sidebar and click on the more than 135 links to see the posts. Just don't forget to eat! And have a good weekend.

14 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

drat...you hit another soft area of mine
i LOVE peaking into peoples studios
call it the voyuer (eh since i don't think i can spell that ...)nosey in me...
just call me terminally behind now!
:)

Mary said...

Oh no, now my ass will really be glued to my chair!!! Hey, I have a lap top - I'll just carry it around with me!!!! :)

Thanks for sharing this with us - it is so much fun to see where others create!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

*eyes closed - hands over ears*

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Seth, I have housework to do, art to make, a mother to tend to! I guess I'll just have to carry my laptop with me and take a look every break I get.

MrCachet said...

Not to mention the sore butt!!! LOL.

Candace said...

Look, I have to work to eat... oh wait, T can bring me a sandwich and a coffee, now that I think of it.
Sounds grand, Seth and I will def check this out. Since I have all this (cough) time on my hands.
Take care!
Candace in Athens.

Kim Palmer said...

OMG, pass the phone, does the therapist do home visits??? Apparently not, then drag out that extension cord for the laptop and find my pain killers please!!! What do you all mean you're hungry, the kitchens that way! LOL! Oooo, sneaky peeks, can't resist that now can I?

Priti Lisa said...

Yikes! I want to look, but the thought of people seeing me rolling around on the floor! No desk, just walking like a frog to my heaps and
piles. *shudder*
We'll see...

deb said...

you are an evil evil man Seth...

Nettie Edwards said...

OK Seth, that's it! I've had enough!!! Do you want us all to get HUGE bums or something??? I need exercise!!! And now, as well as a potential big bum problem, I've also got serious Studio Envy issues. Give me back that award NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy that you posted this! I have visited several links and cannot believe the amass of stash everyone has and how they contain it! Talk about living vicariously!

Lynn Cohen said...

Oy, I will just become green with envy and want to pull out my hair in frustration of not having anything cool like they have...it's better I just go eat now and forget the tour and torturing myself.
LOL

Curio said...

This is bad! This is very, very bad! I would love to take part in the party but I still have blogs from Buried Treasure to visit and I already started peeking at Karen Valentine's list...no time to take pics of my studio because I would first have to get the dust off after such a long absence!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Seth! Wow, I had no idea you were so sweet and posted about my party. I just wanted to say thank you!!! I hope you will join us next year.

Karen
My Desert Cottage