Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Euridice



Euridice: Protector and Healer of the Infirm

Available for purchase in The Altered Page on Etsy.

Sold. Thank you!



BURIED TREASURE 2010



There is still time to join the Buried Treasure online collaboration. The brief is simple: this Thursday repost your favorite or a particularly meaningful post that has previously been on your blog. You can read all the details about this project here. If you want to participate, please leave a comment or email me saying that you will be joining.

I will be posting links to all the postings beginning Thursday on my blog. And a reminder to all participants...please email me when your post goes live. That way I can be sure to add your link.

9 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Great piece.

lyle baxter said...

seth, euridice is wonderful. I cant remember , did you post orpheus before ? if not she needs him as her companion! ohboy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I might need this Euridice after seeing my first new porch bid today. I may be infirm after that. Lovely use of a hand, though.

Debrina said...

HI SETH! I'll be passing on the Buried Treasure this time round, as fun as it was last time. I'm keeping my diary (that's my blog) free as I play around with my artfair wares and get feedback from other bloggers. However, I do want to say that I very much enjoyed reading Rice's comment about her "fluffy" (ha) book. OMG but I LOVE that book. That's where I discovered Melissa Zink for a start (and don't get me started on her, or I'll be here all day praising her work). The other thing I really loved was your post on the book, Revelations of my Friends. What a score! The portraits are fab! A real collector's item!! Loving Euridice too btw...

Mosaic Magpie said...

Seth,
I love this piece!
Debbie

Caroline Gill said...

More unusual creative talent here as usual! I am always fascinated by the way you work your artistic influences [myth etc.] into your creations.

I hope to join in the Buried Treasure tomorrow, if this is OK by you, Seth. My post is ready to go: I will send you the url in the morning unless I hear otherwise.

Greetings from a rather grey and windy Swansea!

Kim Mailhot said...

I love Euridice...Looked at her for a long time on your post, soaking up that healing energy for aches and pains of the day. I think you have just inspired something in me...
Beautiful.
See you tomorrow !

M. Lefebvre said...

Hello Seth. Just a quick note to say that my Buried Treasure 2010 post is now on-line. Thanks for organizing this!

altered bits said...

ohhhh, lovelovelovelove!!!