Friday, July 2, 2010

Retirement Plan


The last three pieces in my Melt series will be retired from my Etsy shop within the next few weeks.

Expresso will be removed from the shop on July 5th.

Sold. Thank you!


And both Sumatra and Brew will be retired on July 12th.


And please note that there are only 3 more copies available of my original zine from The Pulse survey. Although I may sell this edition of the zine at art venues in the future, it will not be available for purchase online again.


And with every end there is a new beginning...

Morpheus: Greek God of Dreams


Available for purchase in The Altered Page on Etsy.

Sold. Thank you!

7 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am so blessed to have your spirit messages coming to me in my life...your voice strengthens us all ...you are so loved! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Gee, for a minute I thought you were going to retire!

fanciful said...

I love these hands you've been making! I see I'm not alone, as the previous ones have all been snatched up already. I'm not surprised. way to go.

Gaby Bee said...

I love these hand assemblages...
Have a wonderful art filled weekend!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds like you've been busy, lov the hand pieces you've been doing lately.

Oxana said...

I just love these hands you`ve been creating! Amazing ART!!!
Thank you for your comment in my blog.It`s very much appreciate.
Oxana

Anonymous said...

LOVE your newest hand! fantastic work, seth!

i'm hereby crossing my fingers and toes that something monetarily miraculous occurs in my life before the 12th as i would love to purchase a second piece from your melt series to go with the one i already own (melt). they are gorgeous and i adore them beyond words -- the one i have is just above my monitor so that i am able to gaze upon it dozens of times per day.