Sunday, January 5, 2014

Top 13 of 2013

In the last week or so I have seen many sites shares their top posts from 2013. I am a sucker for any countdown and this idea clearly spotlights the best of the best. Duly inspired, I decided to post my own list: the 13 most popular posts from my blog, based on hits, in 2013. Drum roll please...














I think as a blogger it is a fascinating exercise to find out which of your posts float to the top. Whether it is content for your own top 13 post, information to be used as you create your 2014 postings, indirect critical feedback about your blog, or simply just curiosity...there is a potential goldmine to be found.

10 comments:

Meg said...

Still remember #8 and #3 well; I actually go back to them from time to time.

Jo Murray said...

A list well worth revisiting Seth.

Roberta Warshaw said...

Interesting Seth. How do you find that information?

Claudine said...

I loved all those posts too!! Great list and what a great idea to post the top ten posts from our blog. :) Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Omgosh! That is so exciting Seth! I absolutely love what you did with my stamps and that you stepped outside your comfort zone by using the wings;-) Thank you so much for your friendship and for participating in that blog hop-see you in a few days at CHA!

Pam Carriker said...

Oops, that was me (Pam) that posted that:-)

elle said...

oh, oh! Here goes any thought of a wee Sunday afternoon nap! Thanks, Seth. The second look round is often even better! ;)

Unknown said...

What a year Seth! Great to go back in time to visit these posts.

just came from your new website...nice!

Marit said...

five-four-three-two-one...Happy New Year Seth!!! And OH-MY-GOODNESS... really? Was the post about me one of the most-hit posts? That makes me feel goooodddd!!! Hope this years brings more goodness (for you as well as fo me!) "Keep on Rockin' in the free world" my amazing artist-friend!

Stampington and Company said...

I'm so excited that the Pam Carriker Stamp Blog hop was such a hit. We'd love to collaborate again with all of you talented artists, and make it even more succesful in 2014!

Best regards,
Bethany Michaels
Stampington & Co.