Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's a Setup

I have been creating work for Artexpo New York for a number of months now. Today was the day I was finally able to see it all come together -- booth setup.

Artexpo is being held inside Pier 94 in NYC

I am in booth 210 -- home sweet home

This is how it all began today -- like a blank canvas

Unpacking is always a good way to start

The main wall - 10 feet wide. The 4 small pieces in the lowest row were completed in collaboration with Roxanne Evans Stout.

Work from my Passages series on one 4 foot side wall

Work from my Interior Angles series on the opposite wall

A corner view

The other corner view

Artexpo New York opens Friday 4/4 at 10am and runs through Sunday 4/6. I will share more pics from the event in the coming days -- the next best thing to being there!

17 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Looking good!!

jacki long said...

Looks terrific Seth!
Have a great show!
You are so talented,
but even better,
you are so kind!

Raylee said...

good luck!.....looking forward to more pictures.

Angie said...

Looks great - now just watch all those red spots/dots/stickers appear!

Jackie PN said...

Wow Seth, Looks like a museum or gallery showing!! Fantabulous! I really wish I was there- best of everything and keep us posted on how it goes! ")

Maureen said...

Looks great, Seth. Hope it's a sellout.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

YOUR booth looks GREAT!
All the best to YOU, Seth = )

Marjie Kemper said...

You book looks fantastic, Seth! Hope you have a wonderful show.

Jennifer said...

Hope the first day is going great! See you tomorrow.

Jo Murray said...

Little booth....enormous impact. Good luck Seth.

Kathryn Dyche said...

It looks amazing Seth, hope it's a fantastic show for you.

trish quilty said...

Love your work and the look of your booth..just increditable. You are so inspiring with such wonderful work! Thanks Seth for sharing.

dorit said...

Looks great! Good luck and have fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a very successful show. Your booth looks wonderful.

lyle baxter said...

looks great! do good!

Amante del Papel said...

fantastic

Parabolic Muse said...

Thank you for also posting some pics on IG. I enjoyed looking. This looks so yummy I sure wish I could be there. I honestly don't know how people walk by there and don't buy one of those pieces. You're awesome.

shut up! you are.

also, your eyelashes are very long.