Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Week Links: 16

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 1234567891011121314, 15

And here is Week 16...


A real live bookbook: one of the most clever advertisements I have seen in a long time. Shared by Mary Ann Moss on dispatch from LA.

Grace Bonney from Design Sponge addresses the issue of handling negativity online in a 30-minute podcast. Wise advice.

Jaw-dropping paper art from Yulia Brodskaya (thanks to Judi Kauffman for sending me the link).

Looking forward to getting  this book from Susan Tuttle.

I like these tips for getting stencils to stay in place from Domenick Naccarato.

Loving this post on hand carved stamps from Martice Smith II. Great tips.

Jennifer Priest reviews the new Media Line of paint and products from DecoArt.

Wonderful post on the process of art making from Bridgette Guerzon Mills at Contemplating the Moon.


6 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Thanks for these terrific links - just love finding new blogs that highlight, accentuate and discuss the artistic life!

Martice Smith said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and adding me to your list of favorite finds! I appreciate you, Seth! You found some very cool things.

Jo Murray said...

Ten points to Ikea for their ad. I found lots to interest me this week as always.

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Thank you for featuring my review!!

Mae Chevrette said...

I always love these link round ups you do! I enjoyed every single link here, especially Grace's podcast, which I somehow missed on my reader earlier!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your links, Seth. Yulia's work sure is draw dropping ~ thank you for the introduction!