Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Week Links: 6


Join me every Sunday when I will share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4, Week 5

And here is Week 6...


Barbara Carleton shares 10 quick tips to better organize your studio on the Arts Business Institute blog.

Love, love, love the 100 Years Later series from artist Maico Akiba seen on the blog I Need a Guide. Clever idea and amazingly well executed patina. Decay, distress, and grunge at its best.

The largest paintbrush I have ever seen. In action.

Jean Pederson shares her thoughts on how best to prepare for an art exhibition on the Artists Network blog.

Kari McKnight-Holbrook from the blog Backporch Artessa does the happy dance and has a giveaway for either her DVD or her stamps. Click here to leave a comment to be eligible.

Jeane Myers from ARTIT talks about "that moment" when in the middle of creating you just know.

7 comments:

Ella said...

Hi Seth! Thank you-I love all that you shared! I hope you had a lovely holiday~

Kari McKnight Holbrook said...

Thanks Seth! You rock! See you soon!

Kay Wallace said...

OK, time to get organized!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing Seth. I need to get organized now!

Jo Murray said...

All worth visiting Seth. If only I had the motivation to get organised...I'm too busy making a mess. LOVE that BIG brush.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Good Morning, Seth...
I will check these out! Have a creative week!

ArtPropelled said...

I enjoyed all the links, thanks Seth.