Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Week Links: 7


Join me every Sunday when I will share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5, Week 6

And here is Week 7...

Five great how-to books on bookbinding as recommended by Ruth Bleakley on her blog In the Studio.

Are We Collectors or Hoarders? Ann Strecko Koemen has written a post on the Mixed Media Art website about a question that many of us have likely asked ourselves at one time or another.

Dreams do come true. Artist Crystal Neubauer turns her dream of a community art studio into a reality and creates The Healing House Art Studio.

I love when people learn a technique in a workshop and then use it in a way that is fully their own. Artist Rachel Stewart did just that after my Shredded Silhouettes class.

On the Artists Network website, Chris Cozen shares 10 ways to revive your studio spirit when you have hit the brick wall.

Linda Roy, from Elleroy was Here, has written a funny, entertaining, and oh-so-true post titled 10 Reasons Why I Blog. And if you think you know all ten, you might be surprised!

Tammy Garcia, AKA Daisy Yellow, shares her tips on what you need when you want to create art on the go in a post called The {not.so.complex} Logistics of Art on the Road. My favorite: thou shalt always have a back-up black pen.

9 comments:

Sharon W. said...

Every Sunday brings a new blog-link to add to my favorites list. Today it is the Mixed Media Art site: those photos could have been taken in MY studio!!! Now, how about adding an occasional FABRIC ART blog???

elle said...

oh, more good stuff! :)

Danielle said...

I so look forward to this post every week!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Crystal Marie said...

It's such a pleasure to be listed among these outstanding articles. And I'm so happy it's for the occasion that it is, to celebrate the studio opening. Thanks for sharing my joy with everyone here at The Altered Page, Seth!

Sharmon Davidson said...

very cool links, Seth; I enjoyed them all.

Jo Murray said...

Oooer ....these look interesting. Will just have to make some time today (perhaps I could knot a few extra hours?)

Stephanie said...

great links! thanks.

Annie said...

Seth, Thank you so much for the links...xoxo

Bluefinch said...

Thanks so much for including me in this weeks links! It is such an honor!
Rachel