Tuesday, December 23, 2014

In Between This and That

This is such a busy time of year, it is sometimes hard to find time to carve out for art. Somehow, in between the this and the that...I managed some play time and created two new pieces that I have added to the online shop on my website and in my Etsy Shop:

ALWAYS
Sold - Thank You!









And I also had a chance to revisit an older piece, also in my shop, that I reworked until I was in the same place that I am right now:

SOLD. THANK YOU!



7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I like the look of the 2nd ONE!
Merry Christmas, Seth!

Kay Wallace said...

No. 1 gets my vote, Seth! So glad your find time for the this and the that this week! Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend!

Jackie PN said...

WOW Seth!! Some great textural play going on!! If I had to pick a fav...I don't think that I could- love each for what they offer!! Gorgeous my friend!! xo

Sharmon Davidson said...

Beautiful work, Seth... Happy holidays to you!

Jo Murray said...

Lovely work as always. Hope Santa comes to visit you. Have a wonderful Christmas Day.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

happy Holidays, Seth -- and i much prefer making art to doing holiday stuff so I'm right with you!

Raylee said...

hi Seth, love the texture!
thanks for your comment today.