Monday, December 15, 2014

My First Trimester...



I am looking forward to many art-related happenings during the first three months of 2015. Although  I am unable to share most quite yet, I feel fortunate to be able to say that exciting things are in store.

Among my art adventures are a series of workshops that will take me from New York to California and places in between. If you live near any of the cities I will be visiting, I hope that you will be able to join me for some creative fun. While some of my favorite workshops from previous years continue, I am thrilled to be introducing a series of new workshops as well.


I get to escape the cold of winter in NYC and head to the warmth of Southern California in January.

First stop is the Craft & Hobby Association Conference and Trade Show in Anaheim, CA

My Mixed Media Layer Conveyer workshop on January 9 is filled...

...but you can join me at the F+W booth for a demo based on my workshop DVDs on January 10 from 3-4pm and again on January 12 from 2-3pm. Please note that attendance at CHA is limited to association members.

On January 16, I head to Fullerton, CA to teach Majestic Medallions at Gilding the Lily. Information and registration can be found here.

I am teaching 52 Card Pickup, one of my most favorite workshops, on January 17 in Los Angeles, CA at Make Art in LA. Registration is open and, at the time of this writing, there are 5 seats left.

The next day, on January 18, I am bringing a new workshop to Make Art in LA in Los Angeles, CA: Picture Windows. Read all about it and register here.

After my time in California, I head south and will be teaching For Your Eyes Only at Artistic Artifacts in Alexandria, VA on January 24. This class has been rescheduled from the original date of October 18, 2014. Registration is open but just a few seats are left.

Day 2, January 25, at Artistic Artifacts in Alexandria, VA will be filled with 52 Card Pickup. This workshop was rescheduled from the original date of October 19, 2014 and registration is open and the class is close to being filled.

In late February, I return to The Queen's Ink in Maryland where I will be bringing 3 new workshops.

On Friday night, February 27, I will be teaching Viewfinder at The Queen's Ink in Savage, MD. Registration has just opened.

Continuing at The Queen's Ink in Savage, MD on February 28, I will be teaching Dimensional Stenciling for the first time. Registration is now open.

Day 3, on March 1,  at The Queen's Ink in Savage, MD will be dedicated to another new workshop: Brick by Brick. Registration is open here.

I will be (finally) be teaching in my hometown on March 22, when I debut another new workshop - Collage Camp - at The Ink Pad in New York, NY. Registration is open.

You can always find detailed descriptions, additional images, and my schedule for later months in 2015 on my workshop pages on both my website and my blog.

12 comments:

Maureen said...

You are one of if not the busiest artist I know.

Love the post title.

jinxxxygirl said...

You go Seth! Love that you are so busy doing something you love. Thats the stuff that LIFE is made of. Hugs! deb

Teresa Abajo said...

Busy busy busy! I'm so happy for you - each one of these workshops looks fabulous!

Jo Murray said...

How inspiring you are Seth! Full of joie de vivre and happily enabling artists wherever you go.

Miriam Schulman said...

May the first 90 days bring you momentum all year! Definitely will be considering taking your "collage camp" in nyc!!! xo Miriam Schulman

Jackie PN said...

Holy Busy bee Seth!! teeheehee
Awe- 1-9 is my bday- I should be at that class! ")

Sounds like a great beginning to a year full full of inspiration- I may get to another class with you yet!!

Kay Wallace said...

You will be on an artistic roll in 2015, Seth! I hope we can meet up at one of your classes soon! Love the art for your Collage Camp! Mwah! Kay

PocketSize said...

I can. Not. WAIT! to see you at the Queen's Ink in February!

john said...

You are going to be really busy. Somehow I think you thrive on being just that. :-)

Lynn Cohen said...

Love seeing all your art here Seth! You will be at the "other end" of California from me, so I can't even come by to say hi. Wish I could. You will have fun.
Enjoy your busy new year! Wishing you all the best!

Indigo said...

Your art never ceases to amaze me and never ceases to inspire me to continue creating.
Have a beautiful evening and thank you for always sharing your beautiful works...

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

so inspiring!