Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Insta Love

One year ago I made the leap to Instagram. After much internal back and forth, I gave it a try. Three hundred twenty six images posts later, I am glad I did. Being such an image-driven platform, I have found it a great match. There is a wonderful community on Instagram and it is a different crew from my peeps on Blogger, Facebook and Twitter.

It has been fascinating to receive instant feedback on my images. Based on number of likes, the following are my 14 most popular images of 2014 on my Instagram Feed:

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing this!
LOVE the heart!

nancy lynn donaldson said...

I've enjoyed following you on Instagram
You have a very cool grungy style!

Sharmon Davidson said...

Wonderful images, seth!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Seth, It's very interesting to hear your perspective on Instagram... sounds like the best place for visual person.
They picked great pieces.

Jackie PN said...

If I had instagram , I'd follow you too! I am thankful you post those pics here- so I too can oohhh and ahhh over them! Great picks for favorites- everyone is gorgeous!

Kay Wallace said...

These are just gorgeous, Seth, but ditto JackieP! I am not on Instagram, but applaud their choices!

Pat said...

These are just so.......Seth!

schulmanart said...

such a great idea to do a round up post that I did one as well http://schulmanart.blogspot.com/2014/12/5-most-popular-instagram-pics-of-2014.html

I joined instagram about a year ago.. lots of eye candy and pure fun