Wednesday, November 25, 2015

ABCs

There is a magical shop in NYC that I head to if I need a dose of inspiration, a visual fix, or a photo op: ABC Carpet & Home. Even their website is a gem. The shop is filled to the rafters with the most incredible objects and their stylists seem to change the scene constantly. It is a place to spot trends, see the work of new designers and find fuel for the creative fire.

For those of you who cannot visit in person, I am happy to bring some ABC to you in these images I shot this past weekend...





11 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Wow!...and WOW!! What a place. Thanks for posting. Reminds me of a favourite shop in Rehoboth. Will have to visit the next time I'm home. Have a great day.

Caterina Giglio said...

Wow! I have no words... apoplectic....:D

Maureen said...

I love that store!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love ABC Carpet. Haven't visited in a few years. Must get back to NYC soon!

Maryanne said...

I've never been to ABC but I've heard lots about it! Happy Thanksgiving, Seth!

Jackie PN said...

What a freakin cool place! Thanks for sharing Seth- an absolute must do next time I'm in the city!
Happy Thanksgiving Seth! I am grateful to know you and call you friend!
xo Jackie

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A GREAT Place...Thanks for sharing!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

bellefrogworks said...

I loved that place when I lived in NY. Thanks for the photos. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

jinxxxygirl said...

We all need a place like that in our lives Seth! I'm so glad you shared yours. Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving! deb

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I alwas stop by ABC when I am visiting NYC-- thanks for the look. I'll see it in February.

Bill said...

I'll start with the chandelier and then move on to the Greek column.