Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 93...
1. How cool is the work of Luke O'Sullivan - cities made from a combination of sculpture and drawing? First seen here.
2. The new issue of The Woven Tale Press is now available online to read.
3. Loving the colors, textures, and layers in this piece from Finnabair.
4. Mr. and Mrs. Charlie launch a shop. One of my Instagram crushes mrandmrscharlie has started an Instagram shop. Blink and you will lose out on every sale. Read more about the fascinating couple here.
5. In Anxious Anticipation. Photographer Aaron Tilley and set designer Kyle Bean capture the moments right before for Kinfolk Magazine. First seen here.
6. Looking forward to seeing the work of Susana Bauer and Leigh Anne Lester at the Natural Order exhibition at Muriel Guepin in NYC.
7. How cool is this needlepoint graffiti from Jacquelyn Royal?