Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Week Links: 95

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 95...

1. The final volume in the Griffin & Sabine story from Nick Bantock - The Pharos Gate - has just been published.

2. Tools of the trade for bookbinding from Michael Greer.

3.  Flower Power - a freeform crochet and knit artwork traveling through Australia.

4. I love the whimsey and personality in Lynn Muir's wooden sculptures.

5. So very excited for Jen Crossley and Lorri Scott who both have a project in a beautiful new book - The Gilded Journey: Nurturing the Artist Within by Anna Freund and Cynthia Shaffer.

6. Mexico through the creative eyes of Judy Wise.

7. Check out the industrially inspired ceramics from Andrew Massey.


trish quilty said...

Thanks again for sharing your artistic finds. I enjoy visiting these artful places.

Jen Crossley said...

Thank you Seth it was a huge thrill,I love your artistic finds amazing

Rae Missigman said...

I love reading through these so much and always look forward to what I learn. Thank you ! I have been reading the Griffin & Sabine Books for years and years! Love their quirky nature! And that Crochet work...hmmm..I see some experimenting in my future. Love it! Have a great week ;)

Mary Thoma said...

Lynn Muir's work really is a blast. I went to her FB page and looked a dozens of her pieces. Her work just makes me happy to look at it. I commented as much on her FB page Seth. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sue Marrazzo said...

Really GREAT links!!!!!