Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 94...
1. Incredible that this cathedral...
...is actually a scale model from Ryan McAmis.
2. Everything you have ever wanted to know about hand-carved, wooden printing blocks from Judy Gula.
3. Why creative people are different from everyone else.
5. Loving the layers and colors in Amethyst Field, Broken Hill - this piece from Margaret Hage.
7. The newest online edition of The Pulse returns to my blog in April. Creatives will be answering the question What is the one technique or tool that you cannot live without? If you would like to join in, read this for all the details on how you can submit your answer.