Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 96...
1. Caterina Giglio shares links to four art blogs to swoon over on her own swoon-worthy blog.
2. Only one person, Anish Kapoor, has the rights to use the darkest pigment in the world.
3. Tonia Jenny talks about the properties of mandalas, circles, and symbols.
4. Know what a Xylothek is? Julie Reed can tell you.
5. Have you seen the new line of NYC stencils from Michelle Ward that are exclusively sold at The Ink Pad in New York? And did you know that The Ink Pad now sells select products online?
7. The world's leading art hotels.