Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 99...
1. In love with this cool vintage printers tray filled with treasures by Tammy Tutterow.
2. Stampington visits the 5 top trends in mixed media art on their blog Somerset Place.
3. Cannot wait to see Cornelia Parker's rooftop installation on the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. It is a 30 foot high replica of the Bates Motel.
Fun fact: notice the tall, thin skyscraper to the left in the picture and in the video. That is 432 Park Avenue, the tallest residential building in the western hemisphere at 88 stories. Here is one of the views:
4. And speaking of building in NYC, Anton Repponen shows us what 10 iconic NYC buildings would look like in open spaces.
5. Digging the assemblage work of Jon Andrew from greyjey studios.
6. 15 creative Instagram accounts to follow via Design Sponge.
7. Around the World with 80 Artists: sign up now to get a free eBook on May 25 of what looks to be a very cool publication.