Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 97...
1. Hanging tress sculptures made from papier-mâché, paint, wire and metal by Jorge Mayet.
4. Absolutely in love with this upcycled binder that Peg Robinson made. And she even shared a step-by-step video so you can see how it is done. Full disclosure -- she used some of my stencils from StencilGirl Products to create this trash-to-treasure piece.
5. Black gesso embossing from Marta Turska-Grochocka -- and a video that takes you through her process.
6. Paint, oil, milk and liquid soap mixed together by Thomas Blanchard makes for one hypnotizing video.
7. Excited to see Thought is Infinite, June Leaf's upcoming exhibition at The Whitney in NYC.