Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 105...
1. Katharina Grosse will be spray painting the decaying acquatics building at Fort Tilden in Queens as part of MoMA PS1's outdoor exhibition Rockaway!
2. The beauty of accidental art...
3. A man took hundreds of Photo Booth self-portraits between the 1930s and 1960s. Who was he is and why?
4. File this under worth the wait: Robyn Gordon is posting again on her blog Art Propelled.
5. Diana Trout shares her approach to making a color swatch journal. What a cool idea.
6. LOVE the surfaces created by Lisa Weiss on the work in her Maps series.
7. 430+ links of pure inspiration await you in my Art Blog Directory. Email me if you want to add yours.