Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 106...
1. Always excited when I come across a piece on any member of the endlessly talented Larsen family. Check out Atelier St. George on Remodelista.
2. All. By. Hand. Fascinating process by Pernille Snedker Hansen's who marbles every slat by hand.
3. Mesmerized by this moss book from Bridgette Guerzon Mills.
4. Found a site dedicated to rust painting. Thanks to Donna Joy for the tip.
6. These are miniatures! The incredible work of Nix + Berger as seen on Trendland.
7. Roxanne Coble takes us behind the scenes at the filming of the new PBS show Make it Artsy, premiering September 29.