Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 127...
2. These bundles from Christi Carter bring me bundles of joy.
3. I love the work of Paul Balmer, both the abstracts...
...and the cityscapes
4. Love the work from Carl Palazzolo on exhibit at Lennon, Weinberg, Inc. in NYC (full post on this and other NYC shows coming soon).
5. Love the colors and textures in this piece from Mary Thoma.
6. Old masters emoji from Molly Young and Teddy Blanks. Who knew??
7. Flashback link 2015: The Faces of New York.